Sit in Judgement/Disc Unreadable error

by witchmark

Original Post

Sit in Judgement/Disc Unreadable error

★★ Novice
(I'm playing on the XBox 360) Every time I finish a Sit in Judgement cutscene the game plays for a few seconds as then a disc unreadable error appears. At first, the game did it consistently but would continue on if I just reloaded once. It no longer matters how many times I reload: I constantly get this error message. It may have started during my second play through after (SPOILERS) Blackwall's judgement quest. At the time I thought it was because I had never given him the stuff I found for his Grey Warden quest before he went to Val Royeaux. But it has become game-breaking since I lose Blackwall as a follower permanently now. This error has never appeared on any of my other games, and I've been through the XBox support site for answers- cleaned the (brand new) disk, removed the USB, etc. It appears to be the game itself. Does anyone else have this error?
Message 1 of 2 (289 Views)

Re: Sit in Judgement/Disc Unreadable error

★★ Novice

So this was like a year ago but I finally fixed it. You have to delete the entire game and re-install from the install disc. It doesn't affect your character saves on the xbox360. BUT don't get your hopes up, because after I did that, COLE is now broken, and cannot be talked to without freezing the entire game. The real question is why is anyone bothering to play this game on a 360? 

Message 2 of 2 (257 Views)