Sign In Issues

by TacDoesGames

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sign In Issues

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Okay, so I have just finished Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age 2, and I've been having this reoccurring issue for quite some time and it is frustrating. 

Whenever I try to Log In through the ingame menu it NEVER works, I've only ever had it work once and then after that never again. 

I've done the following - 

* Reinstalled Origins application and changed my password.

* Reinstalled Dragon Age Inquisition MULTIPLE times.

* Tried clearing Origins folder and the game folder and still has yet to work.

* I've restarted my internet aswell as restarting my computer and it just seems to NOT want to work.

I've left an image of what appears ingame below, please if you happen to know a method that I have yet to use let me know.

Message 1 of 4 (965 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sign In Issues

★★ Novice

I believe I figured out the issue,

whenever it brings up the log in error I usually just have to log out of the origins app and log back in! Thank you regardless 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (890 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@TacDoesGames To confirm when you try to sign in do you get an error message? (other than the one in the screenshot)

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (918 Views)

★★ Novice

I believe I figured out the issue,

whenever it brings up the log in error I usually just have to log out of the origins app and log back in! Thank you regardless 

Message 3 of 4 (891 Views)

Community Manager
@TacDoesGames Glad to hear you found a workaround past this!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (864 Views)