Save game initiation and load corruption

by TobuscusW

Original Post

Save game initiation and load corruption

★★★ Newbie
Having 2 issues. Please help. One, just like a lot of people on here, my save files on Xbox One continue to become corrupted. This is a daily occurrence and something I've come to expect, which is horrid. The only way I have gotten around it is to unplug the system and reinsert the disk. However, this is not the only problem. The second issue is that the game will decide when it wants to save my games. I save often but have noticed that most of the time when I press the new saved game button; the now saving icon appears in the lower right corner, however, no save file is made. I've lost 50+ hours of combined play time across multiple toons for varying degrees of both these issues both single and in tandem. I like this game a lot, which is why I keep playing it, however, this situation baffles me and looking at community response; a large number of other players across multiple systems. Please help, I want to keep enjoying this game, but it's getting frustrating trying to think of excuses to make myself start over...
Message 1 of 1 (113 Views)