[Old Report] Save File suddenly gone - Xbox one

by Chickabumpbump

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Old Report] Save File suddenly gone - Xbox one

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have booted up my Xbox one and started Dragon Age to find the game asking me to accept the Licence agreement and then to find the option for LOAD to be blank and no CONTINUE option. 

My save file of 140 hours is now GONE, well done on that whole Cloud storage thing, you know that thing I cannot access!!! What a shocker that when Bioware got taken over by a low life, scum bag, make no effort company like EA they go downhill!

Message 1 of 8 (4,069 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Save File suddenly gone - Xbox one

★ Novice
I had the same issue and resolved it by hitting the home button > start > quit
Then I opened it again and my saves were there.

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (3,898 Views)

All Replies

2 things to try.....

One make sure you didn't accidentaly switch user accounts on the game system.  By this I mean brother, sister, mother father, or one of your children didn't play on the system and thus it is now on their account and not yours where your game data is.

Two, is create a new character you can even make it a bone stock click through the screens as fast as you can, then click through cutscenes...get to where you can first save the game and do so....then click load and ck to see if you can "switch characters", button located at bottom of load screen and see if it doesn't show up your other inquisitor as an alternate to be swapped over too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 8 (4,056 Views)

★★ Novice

@Chickabumpbump wrote:

My save file of 140 hours is now GONE, well done on that whole Cloud storage thing, you know that thing I cannot access!!! What a shocker that when Bioware got taken over by a low life, scum bag, make no effort company like EA they go downhill!

I would just like to point out that you really don't know much about Bioware as all of the Dragon Age Games and all of the Mass Effect Games have been published by Electronic Arts(EA).

Message 3 of 8 (4,040 Views)

★ Novice
I had the same issue and resolved it by hitting the home button > start > quit
Then I opened it again and my saves were there.
Message 4 of 8 (3,899 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @RazberryRAVE

Thanks for sharing your solution, but please make sure that you're not bumping old threads (2-3 years old) because of it in the future Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 8 (3,693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the same probléma. Then I've Just restarted the console, Then started up the game again. My saves were there. 

Message 6 of 8 (2,414 Views)

★★ Novice
@Chickabumpbump So it just did it to me today and I made good progress and I have quit the game and restarted my console multiple times and I’ve also got to the point where I could load a game or switch character but nothing is in them
Message 7 of 8 (1,026 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone

As this thread is a bit old at this point, things have changed and been updated, we are going to lock this down so that we can prevent any necro-posting.

If you run into any further issues please create a new thread or add your information to an existing thread so that we can begin tracking accordingly!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 8 (371 Views)