STILL Can't Donwnload Sountrack

by JoeMD85

Original Post

STILL Can't Donwnload Sountrack

★★ Novice

After the soundtrack issue was "fixed" I thought everything would be fine...however I still can't seem to download it.

The first hirdle is that I can NOT find ANYWHERE the option to log into my Origin account in-game (XBox One version), as we are supposed to do according to EA's instructions. The only options the game gives me is to log in with my Microsoft account or Game ID.

Futher to this, the game is still NOT appering in my Origins liberary via the PC Orgins software. If I try to register the game - or the DLC content for the soundtrack - I get a message telling me the code has already been used.

So what the hell is going on here? I pre-ordered the Inquisitor's Edition because I love DA and wanted to support it and enjoy as much of it as I can.And yet STILL I've no access to the soundtrack. I think I'm a pretty patiant person, but this is getting beyond a joke.

Message 1 of 5 (199 Views)

Re: STILL Can't Donwnload Sountrack

★★★ Newbie

I too can not download the soundtrack. I keep getting the message " Sorry, it is only available with either the Deluxe Edition or the Inquisitor Edition" which I did purchase the Deluxe Edition for the Playstation 4. I have received the armor and weapons in game.

I have also contacted support via phone and that was a waste of time since all they did was read the article that they posted, which I have tried numerous times.

Any usefull help would be great.

PS4: spacin247

Message 2 of 5 (189 Views)

Community Manager

It should automatically log into the associated account. There might be a mix up between gamertags/PSNIDs and Origin accounts. Try logging in to the site with alternate email addresses which are associated with your gamertag.(possibly from some time ago, older EA games will also have created an Origin ID when you played them).

Did you use Dragon Age Keep? If so, did that have the properly associated account?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 5 (181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am not aware of any other email I would have used as I have had the one I have for 15+ years. I also did not use Dragon Age keep since I have not played much of the previous Dragon Age games.

As far as I can tell, my Origin account has the right PSN id in my account....I did buy my copy from a brick and motar store but as I stated previous, my code worked as I have the in game items...just no soundtrack download.

What "flag" gets tripped to show that I have purchased the deluxe edition? I know the disc is the standard disc with a code on an insert to give me the deluxe edition.

Message 4 of 5 (171 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I used Keep.

As far as I am aware I have no other Origin accounts. As I said I've registered my copy of the game so you should have a note of it somewhere. Surley it can't be this hard just to download a few songs?

Message 5 of 5 (156 Views)