(SPOILERS) Didn't get the achievement, possibly due to bug.

by doozerpindan

Original Post

(SPOILERS) Didn't get the achievement, possibly due to bug.

★★★ Newbie

So, last night I'd done virtually every side quest and main quest, killed 9 of the ten dragons, and was questing in the Hissing Wastes. I got all the way to the tomb with a Dragon sleeping outside of it. I knew it was there cos a friend warned me. I went and attacked the dragon, and for the first three quearters of the fight it went fantastically. Then the game bugged, and suddenly my characters could not move unless i took control of them and made them jump over invisible obstacles (they could still fight though, provided they were in range).

I still managed to kill the tenth and final High Dragon but, maybe due to the weird glitch, I didn't get the Dragon Slayer achievement. I also could not loot anything, and had to save and reload to sort both bugs out.

Message 1 of 4 (641 Views)

Re: (SPOILERS) Didn't get the achievement, possibly due to bug.

★★★ Newbie

I meant Dragon's Bane, not Dragon Slayer.

Message 2 of 4 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had an issue getting that achievement too. I spent forever working to kill all 10 of those Dragons. The tenth one fell, and yet the achievement didn't pop. I am highly disappointed about that.

Message 3 of 4 (591 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah had this problem to. Real shame considering how fun fighting the things are. You just had to know Bioware would screw up even the best part of their game though.
Message 4 of 4 (527 Views)