Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Won't Launch Correctly

by DarkAmaranth1966

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[SOLVED]Dragon Age Inquisition Won't Launch Correctly

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Sorry for my bad english, but i have a problem to start correctly the game and i don't know how to resolve.

For first, my PC's specifics:

CPU: Intel i5-6500 

RAM: 8 GB DDR4 Kingstone

MB: ASRock H170 pro4

GPU: r9 380x 4GB Sapphire

And now, my problem:

Yesterday i bought the game and, after the end of download, i've starting playing it.

Up to here was all ok, but, after i've modified in the graphics settings from DirectX to Mantle because i've an AMD card it doesn't start again.

I tried to run like administrator, tu run in compatibility mode, but again it doesn't start.

Or rather, it starts but after a few minutes in the loading screen before the game menu closes by itself.

Thanks to everyone who will responde.

Again, sorry for my bad english.

PS: I don't have AVG and the firewall is disabled.

If it helps there is the hastebin file

http://hastebin.com/vudizunici.tex

Message 1 of 3 (1,876 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Switch back to DX, since using mantle is causing the problem. To do that without opening the game, navigate to Document/Bioware/Dragon Age Inquisition/Save and delete the two files with PROFILE in their names. That will reset all options to default so, you may need to set some to your preference again when you launch the game.

Also, your graphics drivers are a little bit out of date, go to the AMD website and choose your Graphics card then, download the newest NON BETA Catalyst Control Suite for your computer, then install that.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,968 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Switch back to DX, since using mantle is causing the problem. To do that without opening the game, navigate to Document/Bioware/Dragon Age Inquisition/Save and delete the two files with PROFILE in their names. That will reset all options to default so, you may need to set some to your preference again when you launch the game.

Also, your graphics drivers are a little bit out of date, go to the AMD website and choose your Graphics card then, download the newest NON BETA Catalyst Control Suite for your computer, then install that.

Message 2 of 3 (1,969 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thanks for helping!

I will do!

EDIT:
The game starts.

Again, thanks for helping!

Message 3 of 3 (1,859 Views)