Ruined Blade

by Eonan1

Original Post

Ruined Blade

★ Novice

Caution for quasi spoilers.

I am on the Sulevin's Blade quest and am inside of the temple, one of the Revenants (the first one) despawned when I left hte area after triggering the first "altar".  I have collected the other three pieces but the first altar is no longer capable of being interacted with and the Revenant is not in the zone, nor is any loot he would have.  Is there anyway to respawn the zone or reset it via a console command?  If not I fear I am boned as my previous save before I entered is almost 10 hours back.

Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (2,061 Views)

Re: Ruined Blade

★★★ Newbie
Having same issue... 3/4 of pieces collected, there's also a lady who seemingly "bounced" of the screen and away from mission completion.. :/ Bioware WTF SON?!
Message 2 of 4 (1,968 Views)

★ Novice

So still no way to fix it, I've tried everything I could think of to get it to respawn which essentially just consisted of progressing the story through various acts still no luck.  Anyone at EA actually reading these things?

Message 3 of 4 (1,931 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ya same issue Frown mine was number 4 was out of pots and well ... nightmare mode and was kinda very low lvl for doing it Standard smile stuborn i guess hehe, but i retreated and same thing, no way to get the sucker back to break his face this time. FIX PLZ i want my shiny poker stick

Message 4 of 4 (1,079 Views)