Re: Returned my 360 game for a replacement

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Returned my 360 game for a replacement

★★ Novice

My 360 copy crashed literally every two minutes of play with a "Impossible to read disc" error. 

The guy on the phone at EA claimed he had never heard of this problem, and that the game works great and most people play it fine.

After recreating the problem for him several times he said the only thing I could do was send in the game to EA for a replacement copy. So I threw another $20 in the hole to ship the broken game back to EA. 

I'm worried that when it gets here, the replacement copy won't work either. EA doesn't seem to care if their game works or not. Frown

Anyway I encourage everybody who's having an issue with the game to use this website to ask EA to phone you back and tell them about the problem you're having. They actually do call you back right when they say they will, even if they aren't actually all that helpful when you talk to them. Just please report this stuff to them to get the issue on their radar.

As long as they go on claiming there's no problem with the game, we're not likely to get a patch 

Message 1 of 3 (149 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

"The guy on the phone at EA claimed he had never heard of this problem, and that the game works great and most people play it fine."

That guy. He has not read any of the forums, has he? 0_o;

I understand that custommer service folks have to defend and be loyal to their company, but this issue is ALL OVER the official and unofficial forums for Inquisition. 

Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)

When you get your repalcement game be sure to install the discs to the 360's Internal HDD, I had a similar problem on 360 playing BF3's campaign and installing the discs to the HDD solved that problem for me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (129 Views)