Re: Red lyrium Reaper & Flames of Inquisition problems

by UsagiBean

Original Post

Red lyrium Reaper & Flames of Inquisition problems

★★ Novice

I can't claim either the Red Lyrium Reaper weapons or the Flames of Inquisition from my Walmart Pre-order. What do i need to do to get them?

Message 1 of 12 (2,053 Views)

★ Apprentice

For the Red Lyrium Reapers you have to be at a certain point in your game to get them. Here are the directions:

The weapons pack can be obtained in the game by following these steps:

1.      Acquire Skyhold.

2.      You will find a quest in your Journal called “Rune Crafting” (under the Skyhold Category), and will be instructed to visit the war table to recruit the arcanist.

3.      Visit the war table and select the “Acquire the Arcanist” operation from the top-left side of the Ferelden map.

4.      Complete the operation and exit the war room.

5.      Visit the Undercroft, where the arcanist will be present

6.      With the arcanist acquired, the Red Lyrium weapons will be available in the special deliveries chest, also located in the Undercroft.

As for the Flames dlc, I was able to grab only the armor and weapon at the beginning. Steeds will not become available until you unlock the horse stables from the guy in the Hinterlands. Thrones wont come into play until you get Skyhold.

Hope this helps! :D

Message 2 of 12 (2,009 Views)

★★ Novice

i followed everything on that list before I even started searchingthe internet. it said they were sent to my origin account witch is connected to my ps4, but it won't load ingame. and for the flames of inquisition i mean it won't even show where the downloads are or that they even exist whatsoever.

Message 3 of 12 (1,962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also havent found the chest containing flames dlc gear anywhere.

Message 4 of 12 (1,936 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, the weapons & armor should be in the chest, when you wake up in Haven. But i cant even open that chest. Codes are confirmed.

Message 5 of 12 (1,918 Views)

★ Novice

I have a problem on the site, finished the first 3 vids to unlock Inquisitor vid but i get a flickering box over the bar when the ball appears so i can't finish it. anyone else get this problem?

Message 6 of 12 (1,917 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had it. Refresh the page and it should be fine.

Also I booted my xbox and found the dlc in the chest in Haven.

Message 7 of 12 (1,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oh yes. and refreshing doesnt help. tried 3 different computers

Message 8 of 12 (1,860 Views)

★★ Novice

i guess my pre-ordered game didnt even come with a code at all.

Message 9 of 12 (1,728 Views)

★★ Novice

Has the black bar, flickering thing ever been figured out?  It's never worked for me on different browsers, different computers.  It's been a while.

Message 10 of 12 (877 Views)