Qunari cannot equip Qunari armor

by ConcreteCee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Qunari cannot equip Qunari armor

★ Novice

Hello, Support Team:

I am playing a female Qunari Mage and apparently the game doesn't register me as such, due to the fact that the character cannot equip "Qunari-trained" equipment, such as vitaar.

1. Is there a way to fix this bug?
2. If no, will I lose progress and be forced to remake the character?

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (589 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Qunari cannot equip Qunari armor

That is an odd one and one I haven't seen before.  I would start with verifying all install files, if using mods remove them and repair install.  Is it just that one item or is it all Qun Vitaar?

2)...yes and no....You will not  HAVE to remake character, but you will lose out on the benefits of the helmet items on that character, unless it allows you to use something else in it's place.

Luckily you are very early in play so not too much is lost, and sadly some glitches happen only on certain characters and aren't game wide...meaning if you start another Qunari it may or may not have the same issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (575 Views)

All Replies

Re: Qunari cannot equip Qunari armor

That is an odd one and one I haven't seen before.  I would start with verifying all install files, if using mods remove them and repair install.  Is it just that one item or is it all Qun Vitaar?

2)...yes and no....You will not  HAVE to remake character, but you will lose out on the benefits of the helmet items on that character, unless it allows you to use something else in it's place.

Luckily you are very early in play so not too much is lost, and sadly some glitches happen only on certain characters and aren't game wide...meaning if you start another Qunari it may or may not have the same issue.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (576 Views)