Quest Bug in "All New, Faded for Her"

by Tenebrous_Sage

Original Post

Re: Quest Bug in "All New, Faded for Her"

★★★ Novice

Message 101 of 105 (2,052 Views)

All patching stopped around Nov or Dec 2015 on DAI, which was basically one year after release and after the final DLC released.  If anything was reported as an issue after the start of 2016, then it will ALWAYS be an issue, and you will either have to ignore it, or find a work around for it.  It has gotten to be almost an industry standard to only patch games for one year at MOST.....there are a few exceptions and when they happen it is VERY nice, but mostly patches are limited now to 6 months to one year from release date. 

Sorry for everyone who has issues playing DAI....but it isn't going to change as EA/Bioware has moved on to other projects, including the next DA product.  If you expect anything different, you will be disappointed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 102 of 105 (2,028 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@mcsupersport wrote:

All patching stopped around Nov or Dec 2015 on DAI, which was basically one year after release and after the final DLC released.  If anything was reported as an issue after the start of 2016, then it will ALWAYS be an issue, and you will either have to ignore it, or find a work around for it.  It has gotten to be almost an industry standard to only patch games for one year at MOST.....there are a few exceptions and when they happen it is VERY nice, but mostly patches are limited now to 6 months to one year from release date. 

Sorry for everyone who has issues playing DAI....but it isn't going to change as EA/Bioware has moved on to other projects, including the next DA product.  If you expect anything different, you will be disappointed.

That...  is SOOO... depressing!  ;(

Message 103 of 105 (1,878 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I can say only those four words…
EA you fu**ed up!

Message 104 of 105 (1,775 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this problem, and did not saw anything that worked for me, maybe i missed a similar comment. What I needed to do was, return to a save before solas says something like " thank you, we are not far now", and aproach the quest by the NW side, do NOT aproach by the river, solas need to see and coment on the body of the mage and the burned corpse before you see the pillars and the demon

Message 105 of 105 (913 Views)