Ps4 Bug/Glitch?: The trouble with darkspawn - can't find Servis NPC - v1.04

by DragonChester

Original Post

Re: Ps4 Bug/Glitch?: The trouble with darkspawn - can't find Servis NPC - v1.04

★★★ Newbie

It’s 2018 literally the day before 2019 and I can’t find the guy. Very annoying this has not been fixed 

Message 11 of 16 (2,213 Views)

★ Novice
I also have this problem/bug.
Message 12 of 16 (2,073 Views)

As annoying as this bug is, support for this game stopped many years ago.  Any and all bugs that are still in the game, will always be in the game, and the best you can hope for is a way to work around them or bypass them.  Personally I don't know if I have ever had this issue.....I do know that no matter where you wound or "kill" him, he ALWAYS is found at the top of the stairs, which I overlooked for almost an hour the first time I ran into him.  I killed him in the courtyard, and then couldn't find his body....looked everywhere(I thought), fast traveled away, played a bit more, and then came back after awhile and looked at the top of the stairs, and there he was kinda blended into the stonework.....this is on PC, so I have no clue if it relates at all to PS4....

Good luck...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 16 (2,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@tgstokes39 When he dies he's partially invisible. Look above the stairs leading to the ramparts.
Message 14 of 16 (1,737 Views)

★ Novice

2022 nearly 2023 and they still havent fixed the bug and well a lot of bugs for that. I have this bug on my xbox 360 and on my PS4. They just dont really care about this game anymore. They more thinking about mass effect and the new dragon age. They wont update this Dragon age. Though they might surprise us. Maybe we never know, but I dont know. I want to complete this quest to be able to complete all the quest.

Message 15 of 16 (481 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Dragon Age: Inquisition , please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 16 of 16 (430 Views)