Re: Ps4 Bug/Glitch?: The trouble with darkspawn - can't find Servis NPC - v1.04

by DragonChester

Original Post

Ps4 Bug/Glitch?: The trouble with darkspawn - can't find Servis NPC - v1.04

★★★ Novice

So I had this quest awhile ago and forgot about it.. Moved onto other quest as I thought maybe I just missed him.
150+ hours later I come back to it, and after the PS4 Patch 1.04. I still can not find Servis.

I have searched the forms and tried to see if anybody perhaps has solution or answer for this..

I have searched all around " Echoback Fort " and I have searched around " EchoBack canyons "  and I can not
find Servis anywhere. Some have suggested he beside the stairs..

Some said try fast travel to near by camp and travel back..

My ps4 is using newest current firmware and I updated DA: I too version 1.04. The game was always crashing

after upding DA:I to 1.04. I Uninstalled Dragon age.. Rebooted Ps4.. Re installed from the Disc, Downloaded 1.04 update. Re-installed
Add ons. Game seems more stable now, but still can not find Servis.  Others have posted here and no

comment or reply from EA/Bioware on this issue..   AS said..

I have RE-INSTALED the game and he still will not spawn. I have left area, gone to Skyrim and back.

Still will not spawn.. I have tried killing all NPC in the Canyons, Still nothing..

Here my Video..

http://youtu.be/_SffVtcBqWQ

Dev please? or anybody have suggestion or idea what else to try?

Thanks

Message 1 of 16 (20,674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've found a part where just outside the fort they keep comment about how he has failed. but Servis still will not show up.. I think he underground..

No comments from any EA Staff?

Sighs..

@DragonChester wrote:

So I had this quest awhile ago and forgot about it.. Moved onto other quest as I thought maybe I just missed him.
150+ hours later I come back to it, and after the PS4 Patch 1.04. I still can not find Servis.

I have searched the forms and tried to see if anybody perhaps has solution or answer for this..

I have searched all around " Echoback Fort " and I have searched around " EchoBack canyons "  and I can not
find Servis anywhere. Some have suggested he beside the stairs..

Some said try fast travel to near by camp and travel back..

My ps4 is using newest current firmware and I updated DA: I too version 1.04. The game was always crashing

after upding DA:I to 1.04. I Uninstalled Dragon age.. Rebooted Ps4.. Re installed from the Disc, Downloaded 1.04 update. Re-installed
Add ons. Game seems more stable now, but still can not find Servis.  Others have posted here and no

comment or reply from EA/Bioware on this issue..   AS said..

I have RE-INSTALED the game and he still will not spawn. I have left area, gone to Skyrim and back.

Still will not spawn.. I have tried killing all NPC in the Canyons, Still nothing..

Here my Video..

http://youtu.be/_SffVtcBqWQ

Dev please? or anybody have suggestion or idea what else to try?

Thanks

Message 2 of 16 (20,645 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This bug still has not been adressed or even looked at.. Bump Please..

Message 3 of 16 (20,601 Views)

I had to fast travel away and come back.  He was laying down at the top of the stairs that are beside the cave, kinda on the rampart area above the left side of the cave.  That from what I can tell is where he is supposed to be.....I have only done it once so, I can't tell you that is his place everytime.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 16 (20,588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Watch my youtube video?

I have tried many many times. Tried many other suggestion.. Left area, Went Skyhold. Came back..
tried killing all npc in Vally near Echoback Fort,, tried killing all them in canyon.. Tried fast travel to near by camp and back.
I don't think I showed that in my youtube video. but have tried all.. I'm 150+ hours,  He just will not spawn.

I don't know if he dead or if he in the ground or what..  but  star/point is near rocks a bit.. but as said and per my
YouTube video.. He's not there.. Ive even hit touch pad and try use camera too look all around, each corner, each edge.
Nothing.. I don't see him floating in the sky either..  can't find him at Skyhold.

I just spoke to EA chat guy and he summit it as bug... weither or not somebody at Bioware/EA Devs look at or not..
who knows.. Just cross my fingers and hope somebody over there can look into this.
I even manage to save ps4 DA:I save game to USB Stick. I'd gladly send my save game to some dev over bioware if it helps them.

Message 5 of 16 (20,584 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump?

Nothing has been done, I've hurd no word from EA and my case has been closed now. grrrr.. I think I am stuck now becasue game won't open up any new quest now because of being stuck at this quest..

Not impressed with EA support..

Message 6 of 16 (20,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Version 1.12 now. Bug still exists and Servis cannot be located.
Game is 99.9% complete for me, this is the only quest I cannot complete. Quite disappointed that EA has not resolved this yet as the issue has been known about prior to any patches.
Message 7 of 16 (18,967 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

You guys do know that your ment to interact with his body right? It says that he's still breathing and you get to choose if you want to judge him

Message 8 of 16 (15,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, his body is not there to interact with.

Message 9 of 16 (15,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this problem too. Even worse I know he is still there because if you stand on the battlements on the opposite side of the stairs I can hear him talking, but I think he had glitched I to the ground or something.

Message 10 of 16 (15,311 Views)