Problem with importing world state to DAI (SOLVED)

by Yavnor

Original Post

Problem with importing world state to DAI (SOLVED)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone,

I have decided to play DAI after finishing DAO and DA II. I want to import my world state to DAI but i can't. I set up everything on Dragon Age Keep, imported world state (i've got this green tick) but when I'm starting a new game in DAI, choosing race etc. it shows me the message if I want to import DEFAULT world state and i can't choose CUSTOM world state. I know that the topic is old but I still didn't found the solution for my problem. I hope that i will find the solution here. 

[EDIT] I've found solution here---> https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/Dragon-Age-Keep-import-amp-Golden-Nug-issues-soluti... number #213

my topic can now be deleted

Message 1 of 7 (814 Views)

Re: Problem with importing world state to DAI

@Yavnor What system are you playing on? And if not pc does it show you linked on the keep?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 7 (775 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am playing on PC Windows 10 

Message 3 of 7 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Are you logged into your account from within the game? I think there's a button on the main menu. Also check your settings to see if online features are enabled.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 7 (741 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Im logged in and everything in settings is all right 

Message 5 of 7 (725 Views)

[ Edited ]

One thing to look really close at is making sure your Origin/DAI account is the EXACT SAME as the Keep account name and email.  Many people have multiple accounts, (for various reasons) and have thus logged into a different one on the keep than the one they are using to play DAI with.  If this is the case then it will not see the world-state.  There is a work around with sharing your world-state with friends, and friending the two accounts, but it is definitely something to double and triple check.

Also you may want to verify your firewall or Anti-virus isn't pulling some dumb crap and blocking the communication. 

USUALLY for me it works fine, but the Keep has been known to bug out in strange ways, and often on weekends when the techs are off-duty to maintain it.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 6 of 7 (687 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@mcsupersport Account is the same i checked it a few Times, when i disabled firewall and anti virus it didn't help So it is not because of it
Message 7 of 7 (675 Views)