Re: Pre-load does not work? need help

by rehorvelky

Original Post

Pre-load does not work? need help

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I bought the pre-load a long time ago. learned today that you can do the pre-load. i log in and click on my games... it shows that i have the game but when i click on the picture of the game nothing happens.

Am i missing something here?

thanks

Message 1 of 8 (473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, I pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition a long time ago, and i cannot preload it. I live in the united states

Message 2 of 8 (465 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, if you're in North America, please contact support, it sounds like there may be an issue with your pre-order. It should show as "completed" by now in your Order History, so if it's not you'll want to get things straightened out by tuesday. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 8 (462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I pre-ordered in May and i have a receipt that showed that it was paid with my visa... and now i got another email saying that there was a payment problem.

Now like wtf is going on? Was i not charged back then and they attempted recently and i am denied?

For the love of god i can't remember if my card was actually charged or not... I belived it was... if indeed it was charged i have been ripped off now. 

That wont go well with me.!

Message 4 of 8 (460 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i am having a similar issue, and was given little help from the livechat agent i spoke with. he actually decided to close the case even though he told me he would be escalating it further. Im really disapointed 

Message 5 of 8 (453 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was just given a support no to speak with EA via phone that would cost me alot of money from my country. Why  can't i be put in contact with the billing department directly? Instead of incompetent livechat agents who spend most of the time trying to placate you by being polite and then to have them close the ticket despite the core of the issue being unresolved.:womansad:

Message 6 of 8 (444 Views)

★ Novice

Ya mine tells me I don't have the right OS anybody else with that one?

Message 7 of 8 (438 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem even though my order is marked as Completed in my Paypal account. I haven't even tried live chat because that has proven to be virtually useless. 

Message 8 of 8 (402 Views)