Re: Please, Multiplayer needs attention....really.

by kaillou75

Original Post

Please, Multiplayer needs attention....really.

★ Novice

Same problem everywhere...

Its a guess but you probably have a routing issue with the quick match.. if i use a VPN connection form US, i can play...

And most of the times that i get connection without the help of the VPN, its not with players from my region, what let me think that the " searching for best session " is a little bit lost....

ill just attach 2 links from this forum with people having the same problem,  if you have a look in the forum, there is much more than 2 posts about this issue....

Please, dont come to me saying to open ports / use google dns etc....

The problem is in your end.

Another tip, sometimes when the connection is made, something prevent us from joining the session, but we are connected to the server because  we can hear voice chat from the players, but not able to actually connect and play on their session.

if you dont have a solution for this, just say it , or just say, we are working in this issue, but for god sake give us an answer

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/Plans-to-address-huge-number-of-multiplayer-issues/m...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/Multiplayer-problem-dragon-age-inquisition/m-p/41468...

Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

★ Novice

update:

Just for information when i receive the message " you have lost the connection with the session"  i'm not able to reach gostelemetry.blaze3.ea.com

In both cases source and destination port were 3659 so probably its not a problem with opened ports on my side.

If you want the logs from my wireshark, let me know.

Message 2 of 3 (219 Views)

★★★★ Novice

On Xbox 1  i get 1/3 a infinite loop to get in a game with a Friend ... 

on a quick match i am ''loosing'' my connection ... 3/5 time ...

on host change,  2/5 the host transfert dosent work ...

wow ...

And they dont even tell us that they are working on it ...

Message 3 of 3 (203 Views)