November 2014 - last edited November 2014 by EA_Nils
If you’re experiencing anomalous errors following the creation of your Inquisitor in the PC version of the game, here a few tips to help circumvent the issue while the Dragon Age team is working on resolving it:
If you’re still encountering errors after performing these steps, please post a DXDIAG of your computer to help us diagnose the problem. You can do this by following the steps below:
1. Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
2. You will see a Run box in the lower-left corner of your screen
3. Type dxdiag in the text field
4. Click OK
5. If your computer has a 64-bit version of Windows, click the button Run 64-bit DXDIAG (see screenshot below)
6. If your computer has a 32-bit version of Windows, that button will not be available
7. Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report
8. Save this text file to your Desktop if possible
9. Open the text file, select all the text inside (Ctrl + A) and copy it (Ctrl +C).
10. Go to http://hastebin.com/, paste the contents of your DXDiag inside (Ctrl+V) and click Save on the webpage (Ctrl+S).
11. Copy the link of the page in your post, along with a precise description of your issue.