Plans to address huge number of multiplayer issues?

by SkillFree42

Original Post

Plans to address huge number of multiplayer issues?

★★★ Novice

I'm assuming I don't have to enumerate these, but just in case:

- Key doesn't drop sometimes, making progress impossible

- Game drops while migrating to new host

- Fails to join session

- Fails to keep searching for session after failing to join session, requiring pointless multi-click round-trip back to action selection screen to keep searching

- Responsiveness issues

- Character popping

- Random disconnects and crashes

Are there plans to address some/any of these, or is multiplayer sorta an ugly-child addon which nobody there cares about? It's gotten worse since release, and it would be nice to know if there's any intention to attempt any fixes, at least.

Message 1 of 3 (229 Views)

Re: Plans to address huge number of multiplayer issues?

★★★ Novice

Note that I'm not really trying to "pile on" with all the other reports of the same issues, over and over. I thought the single player game was excellent, even with the repeated and frequent crashes on the PC (probably graphics related). It just seems the multiplayer part is really an afterthought, with much more glaring and obvious design issues, which seems to be getting worse (and not getting any attention for addressing issues).

I just primarily want to know if Bioware intends to try to actually fix the issues, or if the idea is the multiplayer is just a throw-away unsupported tack-on.

Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

Re: Plans to address huge number of multiplayer issues?

★ Apprentice

I'm thinking the more pressing issues will get fixed before they even look at multiplayer. I can't even imagine how many hours these people are working to try and resolve some of these game breaking bugs, would not want to be in their shoes.

Message 3 of 3 (210 Views)