Re: Patch for ps3/360?

by BlackGennisis

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Anyone with text issues on the PS3 DL the patch yet? Just want to know what I have to look forward too when I get home. 

Message 361 of 399 (784 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Installed patch, still can't change text size.

Message 362 of 399 (775 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@phototed wrote:

Installed patch, still can't change text size.

Boo! Does it at least look clearer?

Message 363 of 399 (730 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Patched my game, started a new profile, got to the place where it couldn't read it before, and it still cannot read the game.

I cannot deal with this. I'm just so disappointed. I waited so long to play this. I've got a year warranty on the game so there is that. Even with the warranty I still wasted money on the 360 I bought to play it on and I can't get my money back on that. I no longer care if it gets fixed. I don't want to play the game anymore because of all the disappointmet I've gotten from it. Never have I played a game so utterly broken. My new goal instead of playing the game is to see how many people I can discourage into not buying it.

Message 364 of 399 (727 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm so scared of the crash thing because I didn't play long enough to encounter crashes (since I can't read anything on it) I may just wait  until another patch comes out and get a new tv (not for the game, my bedroom tv, where i have a system hooked up to is actually dying and I don't want to sit in a shared space hogging the fancy tv...which the text can't be seen on either. :womansad: ) Idk what to do at this point

Message 365 of 399 (720 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

so we get a patch and still no fix for the text? this should have been a gotdamn priority! HOW CAN YOU PLAY A STORY DRIVEN GAME IF YOU CAN'T READ THE DAMN STORY?!

Message 366 of 399 (689 Views)

★★ Guide

From my guys on the Bioware forum`s feedback the patch did VERY LITTLE on the ps3/360 it was 98% pc fixes and 2% last gen

Message 367 of 399 (650 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Do you think we should now start a new thread since this patch has released citing the issues we are still having on the last gen? That way we can have a better sense of what still needs to be done (which may be all of it, lol)

Message 368 of 399 (637 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hey I am not home and I want to know if they fixed to bug where the SAVE wont load on PS3....

Message 369 of 399 (616 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Anyone able to interact with the black chest (for the DLC gear) at haven post patch? For some reason, I still can't get it lol

Message 370 of 399 (550 Views)