Re: Patch for ps3/360?

by phototed

Original Post

★ Novice

We paid the same amount of the game, so those of us on ps3/360 deserve a playable game! I'm experiencing crashes about every 10-20 minutes. FIX IT PLEASE. 

Message 281 of 399 (819 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it is very annoying that the words are too small to read. yeah i know i am a bit old but my 18 year-old can't read the small print either! this makes me want to take it  and get my money back! i do hope they fix this mess soon!

Message 282 of 399 (814 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I understand that old gen consoles have less power to work with but they still can make decent looking games. So at least make it look solid.

Message 283 of 399 (793 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Poor marketing decision on EA's &Bioware's part to try and mass deliver to all the current consoles out there...my gf and I discovered dao and da2 only at the beginning of this year (1-1-2014)!! And she thought dao was going to be something like mortal combat until she discovered it was an rpg and more excited that da2 existed. While she made it thru the game in single player story mode she has said the the sound and graphics glitches are annoying at times and never uses the tactical view because it doesn't help her. I myself have found it lackluster in comparison to both of dao and da2 and we bought. The deluxe edition for ps3!! I wholeheartedly agree that ea & bioware need free dlc patches that are platform spec to give us greater enjoyment of our cash expenditure.
Message 284 of 399 (741 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Up this...
'till they answer us.
Have you understood we can't play???????????????
The game freeze ... could you please say something?

Message 285 of 399 (695 Views)

★ Apprentice

So far the only thing that they have done about the text issue is ask the kind of tv we have and imply that we need to buy a newer tv with 1080p resolution. While upgrading my tv would probably help, and I would love to do it, I totally can't afford a tv with that resolution. The reason I have a last gen console is because I can't afford to get this stuff brand new since it all so expensive. I love the Dragon Age series and couldn't stand to wait to get a used copy or until I could get a PS4 but now I'm kind of regretting it since the game is completely unplayable till the issues are fixed.

Message 286 of 399 (662 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@rosewolf449 wrote:

So far the only thing that they have done about the text issue is ask the kind of tv we have and imply that we need to buy a newer tv with 1080p resolution. While upgrading my tv would probably help, and I would love to do it, I totally can't afford a tv with that resolution. The reason I have a last gen console is because I can't afford to get this stuff brand new since it all so expensive. I love the Dragon Age series and couldn't stand to wait to get a used copy or until I could get a PS4 but now I'm kind of regretting it since the game is completely unplayable till the issues are fixed.

Well people with 1080p HDTVs are also finding it hard to read the text as well.  

Message 287 of 399 (659 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@rosewolf449 wrote:

I feel ya. I'm in the same predicament, but even if you could upgrade to a 40" 1080p TV right now, chances are you'd still have the same issue.

Message 288 of 399 (617 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is crazy but on the plus side ea and ubisoft have convinced me not to buy games too close to release dates. I'll probably alone in this but I'm tired of giving my money up and broken games in return. This is how we should handle it. There are more releases before Christmas. Don't pick up your preorders wait for reviewers to review. (Even ign with their too much water) if we stop paying for the hype train and start researching our purchases they will have no choice but to release quality work that is worthy of out money.
Message 289 of 399 (594 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was looking at Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2 patches and when they came out so that I might guess when a patch for this might be released. If their general release times after the game came out is anything to go by I swear to god I'm just going to break the damndable disk. Hopefully it comes out within a week. 

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Patches_(Origins)

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Patches_(Dragon_Age_II)

Message 290 of 399 (516 Views)