Re: Patch for ps3/360?

by 530xd

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Problems I've had with my 360 copy:
-during cutscenes framerate drops very low, causing the animations to stutter along

-randomly the sound will completely cut out, have to close the game and reopen for the sound to come back

-game has completely frozen when trying to access the hinterlands making the game unplayable

Really waiting on this patch so I can continue playing (always freezes when traveling to hinterlands even with starting the game over.) Outside textures are awful and very distracting but I guess that's what I get thinking I could squeeze another game out of my 360. 

Message 161 of 399 (1,076 Views)

★ Apprentice

It doesn't really seem like bioware or ea care about the problems were having. All anyone is talking about is some graphic issues with the PC. I just want to know who to cmplain to so that our voices will be heard so that we can get the game we paid for. I even chatted with a help person and all I got was "well I'll let someone know" and no solution or help.

Message 162 of 399 (907 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
When it is possible to install it , Play(2disc) DVD disc???
Message 163 of 399 (888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was having a great time and enjoying the game despite hiccups in graphics and the long loading times, but now my game freezes every time I try to start it up. I hit 'continue' and it freezes on the loading screen. Restarted my PS3 at least six times, checked the disc for scratches, and the problem persists.

Really blows. I was having so much fun! Confusedmileysad:

Message 164 of 399 (884 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Speaking as someone who can't even play the game (as in it won't run on my xbox), it has only been a few days. Patches take a while to make. You have to isolate parts of the game causing the glitches, find a work around, then patch, make sure it doesn't interfere with another aspect of the game etc.

We can't expect a patch immediately.

However it WOULD be nice to have EA or Bioware state that they are working on one.
Message 165 of 399 (861 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hope they would finally take a look on old gen problems. There is just too many problems and I'm too afraid to even buy the game since for some it's unplayable cause of bugs and crashes : /

Message 166 of 399 (810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having issues on the PS3, the text is unreadale, the graphics aren't showing any detail of the characters faces (which is really getting on my nerves), the framerate drops and it crashed on me when I was at the war table.

Message 167 of 399 (772 Views)

★★★★ Novice

**bleep** you Bioware!

Message 168 of 399 (755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's really frustrating to pay 70 € from game that you can't play! I can put aside the fact that game looks horrible in almost every way. Biggest problem for me is text sizes. I have no clue what i should do in missions and i miss many dialogues. I hope that something can be done. I know there is many people with same problem.

I have good eyesight and decent 40" full HD tv and i don't have same problem with other games. Oh, and console is Xbox 360.

Message 169 of 399 (747 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@suntu_ieu wrote:

**bleep** you Bioware!

its bleep EA, bioware just make the game as they are told too. crappy on xbox360 and better on xbox one.

EA wants you too buy an xbox one.

Message 170 of 399 (746 Views)