Re: Patch for ps3/360?

by MightyThorngren

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I haven't read the entire thread, just the first post.

I'm here to complain about the text size, and I feel upset, were people with hearing imparements not taken into consideration?
I was attributing this to my vision problems, but the text is unreadable on 360. The game is unplayable and I'm angered because I spent 80$ on this, for something i've looked forward to for a very long time.

I know I can't be your only hearing impared player, please look into this, for our sake.

Message 91 of 399 (1,604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, 4 days in and I still have not even seen the title screen on PS3. Still freezes after syncing trophies. Demanding a refund is really starting to feel like a

wise decision, as I have literally been scammed for $60. I guess EA / Bioware wanted to save some money by skipping beta testing before releasing this

sorry excuse of a game.

Message 92 of 399 (1,566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I am upset I paid 60 bucks for an Xbox 360 game this poor. Dragon Age 2 looked better and had less glitches than this and it was made years ago.

3 hours of gameplay and I've already had to restart twice because the game froze up. Characters will not lip sync at all (just move head but face is still during conversation), characters will become invisible during conversations, audio in conversations will lag horribly and some conversations just lead to a black screen with no audio until the text wheel comes up. Oh and let's not forget the embarrassing looking facial and head hair or how everything is shinny. This is the worst textured game I've played in years. Mass Effect 2 looked better. I'm appalled at the glitches, but embarrassed by the graphics. Both issues need to be addressed ASAP.
Message 93 of 399 (1,552 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hate to say it.. But it seems they had no intention of people playing it on the last gen consoles.. I'm still waiting for something other than them trying to say it's my internet or my save files which both are fine.. Seems like waiting for a patch is the only way console players will be able to play again.. 10 hrs in when I first got it and liked the game but now can't even play it..

Message 94 of 399 (1,532 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can live with the crappy textures, but the freezing and lagging is awful, have had to hard reset ps3 probably 10 times now. And the text is barely readable without binocculars on my 52" hi-def tv.

Message 95 of 399 (1,520 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can live with the small text and occasionally buggy graphics (PS3 console player here), but after playing for a few hours earlier today I loaded the game up tonight and it got to the cards in the loading screen and then froze. The disc is fine, the system is fine (even with the hard reset), so I'm going to guess it's the game. Seems I'm not the only one having this issue Frown

Message 96 of 399 (1,510 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You have the same problem as I do Anony.. and I'm on the 360 lol.. So it's a problem in their game.. 

Message 97 of 399 (1,504 Views)

★★★★ Novice
We need to raise conscience about this matter. I say copy and paste this thread url pretty much everywhere (youtube comments, reviewing sites, forums.).
We payed. I keep reading that these issues are "normal", and that we should stop whining.
NO. I hate the level of mediocrity some people have, defending the greed of those big companies. No game/ no product should be realised like this.
WE ARE NOT BETA TESTERS. WE ARE CUSTOMERS.
My dai ps3 version crashed again today!
Did not surprise me.
Come on Bioware. I know you guys LOVE whatyou do. But please... please do it right for us. The people that support and follow your work.
Message 98 of 399 (1,476 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

have u noticed

@Jaysamule wrote:

Its a pretty shocking port, like a beta really, but the more people who add there comments I hope EA will not be able to ignore it, frmaterate yeah that might be due to the console but some of these bugs are just unacceptable.

their eyes are all **bleep** up

Message 99 of 399 (1,469 Views)

★★★ Novice
Called EA and the guy tried to direct me to tech support, waited until the call literaly dropped for no apparent reason. Awesomeeeee. Either way, the guy didn't sound like the 360/ps3 issues of games freezing and not loading and other glitches were something he knew much about at all.
Message 100 of 399 (1,418 Views)