Patch 11 to fix DA:I Trespasser Bugs?

by BoS_Paladin_Lord

Original Post

Re: Patch 11 to fix DA:I Trespasser Bugs?

Hate to hear you are having issues....luckily for me, on PC my personal experience is much better.  I have heard that DA4 is in development, and "on schedule" whatever that means long term.  As far as patching goes, sorry, game is long past point of patches and any issues will have to be worked around or dealt with another way.  What platform are you playing on??  Others in this thread stated they are on PS, and if that is the case, not much can be done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 21 of 22 (354 Views)

Re: Patch 11 to fix DA:I Trespasser Bugs?

★★★ Novice

I had a theory that I'd get it digitally with both dlcs now everytime I try to go to hissing wastes the load screen just stays there everytime different characters saves turning power off and on does jack I currently have it on the xbone one installed and uninstalled 12 times last two weeks each time a different bug

Message 22 of 22 (216 Views)