Re: Party AI has stopped working

by kkyleb23

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I think I found a solution.

From Xbox menu go to My games and apps.

Press start on Inquisition and select manage game.

Scroll right to your profile and select saved data.

You should see "delete from console" and "delete from everywhere"

I deleted from console, then started inquisition again. Upon starting up it synced game data (downloads the saves from cloud storage) I loaded my most recent save and boom.

Companions are using their abilities again.

Message 11 of 18 (2,444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You're welcome mangomaddnesz Wink

Message 12 of 18 (2,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It seems months later this is still an issue, as it just started happening on my PC.  Can we please get a fix for this.  Waiting months for this to be resolved is not acceptable, as it breaks the game in a lot of ways.

Message 13 of 18 (2,348 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still happening and still annoying.  

Message 14 of 18 (2,245 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm same probkem now they won't use their abilities
Message 15 of 18 (2,149 Views)

★★★ Guide

not only party ai is broken after the latest patch

in rare cases the controlled character refuse to attack. If you pause with ctrl an when unpause and/or jump you can attack again

thankfully this behavior is rare  if it happens more often it would be a game breaker

Message 16 of 18 (2,144 Views)

Re: Party AI has stopped working... i fixed it?

★★★ Newbie

LOL MY MIND IS BLOWN. Im using the PS4 and i was playing on nightmare with this bug, i did 2 things to get my characters the start using their skills again i dont know which one it was, i 1st deleted the update file in my notifications(probably did nothing) but when i opened the game again i went to behaviors and the increased my main character's stamina reserve to 100% and increased it again to my normal 10%, i entered a battle against rift demons and everyone is using their skills again.

i made an account with EA immediately i hope this helps with you guys.

Message 17 of 18 (2,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have recently come up against this bug and its a serious flaw, after a bit of testing i found a fix if you disable all abilities get into a fight and win( not bragging could be important) and then enable all abilities this has worked for me so far using all these steps i had no abilities set to preferred, i know this thread and game are old but i found a lot of threads on this thought this may still help someone out. this game holds up really well and the story is honestly the best i've ever experienced. sorry to everyone who has had to deal with this issue.

Message 18 of 18 (860 Views)