PS4 No voices Only text Got trophies for other game while playing Stuck in Haven

by Ryanbowlovesyou

Original Post

PS4 No voices Only text Got trophies for other game while playing Stuck in Haven

★★★ Newbie

So I'm playing on the PS4 it seems there's no voice audio at all. I checked volume and its all the way up. If I jump then I still make that "hup" sound.  It's just during conversations that no one speaks or even moves their mouth, but there is still the text and it moves on like normal. Highly annoying without any voices. Even while walking around there's the town talk but no voices. I tried to move to another area but I can't travel anywhere since it says content installing which its been saying for quite some time.

The other weird thing is that I ended up getting trophies for The Last of Us Remastered while I was playing Inquisition.  First it was for beating the game on easy+ then about 5 minutes later I got it for beating it on survivor.  I have the trophies for the ps3 version but not remastered so Idk if maybe my account noticed it and I randomly got them or if it was just a random bug.

Message 1 of 1 (78 Views)