Re: PS4: How to choose response in optional conversations?

by LunarPrincess196

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4: How to choose response in optional conversations?

★★★ Novice

I just got to Val Royeaux and Cassandra makes a remark; There is a greyed-out converstation wheel but I can't figure out how to access the choices and choose. When I try to talk to her by moving towards her and pressing X, it just closes the optional wheel and the conversation moves on. I have pressed every combination of buttons and can not figure out how to choose it. For past optional conversations, all I had to do was talk to the person who spoke and the wheel would become white and allow me to choose the answer. However, in this case moving closes the wheel. So how do you choose an answer?

Message 1 of 3 (2,691 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

OKAY SO THIS IS FOR YALL WHO ARE STILL STUCK ON THIS-  WALK TOWARDS THE INQUISITION SCOUT AND PRESS X WHEN THE OPTION APPEARS.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,528 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
When I had this problem it should say r3 on the wheel and when u click it it lights up ! But it seems to not work from time to time it might be a bug
Message 2 of 3 (2,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OKAY SO THIS IS FOR YALL WHO ARE STILL STUCK ON THIS-  WALK TOWARDS THE INQUISITION SCOUT AND PRESS X WHEN THE OPTION APPEARS.

Message 3 of 3 (1,529 Views)