Original Post

Re: PS4 Deluxe Edition missing items!

★★★ Newbie

psn id : flyk1421

origin id : flykjr

Message 51 of 207 (1,096 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same problem, code worked, says installed. The items are not inside the hut after the prologue. Maybe because I finished the prologue before downloading the items?
Message 52 of 207 (1,071 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same problem. Can't access the dlc items on the PS4

Psn: OldmanM
Origin: malcolmlee78
Message 53 of 207 (1,066 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

PS4 owners:  Try going into the console management screen (it's under your profile stuff) - and select the Dragon Age Inquisition.  It turns out my hadn't finished installing - it had installed about half the game and stopped.  After going into the console management screen - stuff started downloading again....  Frown

Their install process is pretty bugged...

Message 54 of 207 (1,064 Views)

★★ Novice

got same problem as others here.

my psn id: DibuWobo

please fix this ASAP.... 

Message 55 of 207 (1,051 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@seraphim

Reg 3 here. The redeem code only give me Deluxe Content items from PSN. Only that single item that available from my download list on PSN Store web accessed from PC.

It didnt worked Frown
Message 56 of 207 (1,046 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So...I tried seraphims method. Uninstalled everything. Installed the game then let it update. Then went to the pc and downloaded the dlc from there. Went back in, creating a new character just in case. After the boss fight and waking up in the house went to the chest but nope, it wasnt interactable. Character kept jumping up and down on it.

Message 57 of 207 (1,045 Views)

★★★ Novice

The problem is for most of us we only have 1 download available after we redeemed the code.. we suppose to have at least 4 downloads.. and till now i dont know understand why isnt EA addressing this issue

Message 58 of 207 (1,040 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm also having this issue with my PS3.

No one even botehred giving us an answer or atleast an Update. The topic ain't even pinned either *Bleeep*

Message 59 of 207 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got same problem as others here. it feel like I'm pay for nothing. my psn id: martinnez please fix this NOW! 

Message 60 of 207 (956 Views)