Re: PS4 Deluxe Edition missing items!

by alarisroi

Original Post

★ Novice
Ya me too and I'm from singapore. Played through to haven a few times, deleted and reinstalled and restored licences a few times but still nothing. That chest in the room is just not interactive at all.

I checked my downloads and they said only one item that is about 9mb in size.

Please respond asap. Thanks
Message 21 of 207 (1,447 Views)

★ Apprentice

Bump

when are we going to received our Items?
PSN: Axiseon

Origin: alarisroi

PS3

Message 22 of 207 (1,419 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi EA Team,

I know you are working on this but can you atleast give us a time line on when we can expect the fix to be solved? I don't have the luxury of time to play the game but when i play, I want to experience the best part (that's why i bought the deluxe edition)

Hoping for your reply,

Casual Gamer,

Joerich

Message 23 of 207 (1,415 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

same here bought the r3 ver just got the deluxe edition items no flames of inquisition multiplayer chests or soundtrack

psn:youbang

origin:youbang

Message 24 of 207 (1,403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
How many more people are you going to disappoint EA? Please give any feedback to the progress of this problem fix... we need 4 add-on downloads, but why the PSN only detect 1? I have the r3 ver

PSN ID: Kame Go Hame
Origin: KameHame-san
Console PS4
Message 25 of 207 (1,390 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Bump

Until now the problem has not been solved. Disconnecting/Reconnecting of the PS4 to power AND internet hasn't worked.
Started a new game... Same problem. Black chest in the cabin (after prologue) cannot be opened. Multiplayer items doesn't appear.
No soundtrack!
Message 26 of 207 (1,382 Views)

★ Novice

Same here.

Tried restoring licences and reloading repeatedly, didn't help. I can't interact with the chest after the first pride demon and there are no mount missions on the minimap.

Message 27 of 207 (1,357 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Seriously, it would be good to at least get some acknowledgement of the problem and to let us know they're working on a fix...

Message 28 of 207 (1,279 Views)

★★★ Novice

im having the same problem too!! im from singapore and why isnt EA addressing this Issue, im seriously pissed man

Message 29 of 207 (1,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm from Hong Kong and I've the same issue. Redeemed the codes. But it won't download and it doesn't show on my PS4's Download list under Notification.

If I log on to my PSN account, I can see that I've the items. Really really weird.

And of course, the box in Haven is inaccessible.

Message 30 of 207 (1,233 Views)