[PS4] Cant start game, says DLC not installed

by ZchuKitty

Original Post

[PS4] Cant start game, says DLC not installed

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
It was working fine last night.

i heard other people having this probplem too. when ever i try to continue or load my game i get this message

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad192/zchuPSN/Mobile%20Uploads/1209141753_zps975cad7f.jpg

And when i go yo my ad ons it says the dlc is installed.

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad192/zchuPSN/Mobile%20Uploads/1209141801_zps1bf62a41.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (1,259 Views)

Re: [PS4] Cant start game, says DLC not installed

★★ Novice

I was able to load my saves again so it's fixed now. I'm guessing the new patch today cleared this glitch out. Just in case you aren't able to load a save, this is how I did it:

1. Remove the Dragon Age disc

2. Delete System Storage data for Dragon Age (don't delete the save data!)

3. Upload your Dragon Age save data to online storage (only if you have PS+...it may be unnecessary but forums said to do this)

4. Delete your save data from the system (make absolute sure that your saves show up on your online storage, if they aren't there then this will cause you to lose your data permanently! Skip this if you don't have PS+).

5. Cut the PS4 internet connection off (Bioware reps said to do this, it's weird I know)

6. Put Dragon Age back in and let it finish installing

7. Cut the PS4 internet connection back on, then download the patch by pressing Options on PS menu screen then select Check for Update

8. Once that is done, then press down on the PS4 Menu screen to highlight Related Items, press right to select Add-Ons. Then on the next screen press X on the arrow icon to the left of the Flames of the Inquisition DLC. Then let it finish downloaded.

Once all of that is done it should then work. I'm sorry there's so many steps. I've had the hardest time the past two days trying to get this going.

Message 2 of 3 (1,235 Views)

Re: [PS4] Cant start game, says DLC not installed

★★★ Apprentice

There has to be a better way to fix this. Anyone else have a solution?

Message 3 of 3 (857 Views)