PS3 issues after patch 1.09 Dragon Age Inquisition

by ivarosorio

Original Post

PS3 issues after patch 1.09 Dragon Age Inquisition

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Ever since i installed the latest patch (1.09) on my ps3 version of the game, i've been experiencing some bugs that where not there before, here's a list:

- going to the black emporium kills audio completely, only way to get it back is to exit BE save, then exit and restart game.

- After leaving BE not only sound is gone, but npcs and party characters can't initiate conversation, not even thee subtitles show.

- Also when exiting to menu after visiting or during visit to BE, the game freezes forcing a hard restart on my ps3.

- During battles party members some times freeze unable to move until i take control of them and make them jump.

- In some zones of the game, like Crestwood, Skyhold, Emerald Graves, asset textures dissapear when moving the camera, leaving a black spot on both         controlled character and near objects. 

- There is considerably more sound sttuter than before the patch, so much so that it now it appears during cutscenes making it almost impossible to tell what characters are saying during the first seconds of the cutscenes.

- When entering main hall of Skyhold (throne room) now assets like rugs, shares, etc. pop into existance many seconds after arriving.

Please address these issues soon EA/ Bioware, i bought my copy almost a year after release precisely to avoid performance issues and game breaking bugs.

Message 1 of 1 (3,626 Views)