Re: PC fast travel is greyed out on war table in DA:I Help

by Outcast_Tyrant

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PC fast travel is greyed out on war table in DA:I Help

★★ Novice

I don't know if I'm being stupid right now, of if I have a bug in my game. But anyways, I'm now Level 18 and want to do the main quest "Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts". But for some reason, when I click in the icon on the war table the "Fast travel" option is greyed out and I can't do anything. I also can't seem to find the scouting totem that is relatable to this quest.
If anyone can help I would be forever grateful.

Message 1 of 7 (1,093 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hmm, that's weird... Some of the writing looks glitched, too. So to me looks like a bug, trying a previous game seems like your best chance, unfortunately. You certainly have enough power, anyway, and it looks like you did the cutscene for the quest already, just didn't travel there when you did it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,044 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Erunil3791 Do you need more power to start the quest, possibly? Has been a while since I played so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but you might want to see if there are any perquisites (like power requirements) to starting the quest. Do some sidequests/explore some extra maps to increase power if you need to.

If that's not it, could you post a screenshot for us, please? Standard smile

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (1,079 Views)

★★ Novice

@Leora85 wrote:

@Erunil3791 Do you need more power to start the quest, possibly? Has been a while since I played so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but you might want to see if there are any perquisites (like power requirements) to starting the quest. Do some sidequests/explore some extra maps to increase power if you need to.

If that's not it, could you post a screenshot for us, please? Standard smile

I don't think power is the issue though, because as you can see by the screenshot, my power is on 123... And in regards to sidequests, I have almost completed Crestwood, I have done some sidequests in Emerald Graves, Western Apporach is almost done, and Hinterlands is just about done, slayed the dragon there. Oh, and Storm Coast is also just about done, just need to kill the dragon there...

This is how my war table looks before clicking on the quest icon:
Dragon Age  Inquisition Screenshot 1.png

And this is how it looks when I click on it:
Dragon Age  Inquisition Screenshot 2.png

I looked through my requisitions and there is nothing linked to the quest there. And I have looked through the other small icons on the war table, and there is nothing linked to the quest there either... I am considering going back multiple saves to see if there was something I did to mess this up.... but I'm hoping that there is something that I can fix now, and not have hours or gameplay lost or gone to waste...

Message 3 of 7 (1,067 Views)

Hero

Hmm, that's weird... Some of the writing looks glitched, too. So to me looks like a bug, trying a previous game seems like your best chance, unfortunately. You certainly have enough power, anyway, and it looks like you did the cutscene for the quest already, just didn't travel there when you did it?

Message 4 of 7 (1,045 Views)

★★ Novice

@Leora85 wrote:

I remember starting the quest very early on, but I then went back a save to do it when I wasn't under leveled. For the screenshots I had to crop them a bit to be able to upload them here... but it looks like that going back saves is the way to go... Thanks for your help, I felt really helpless not finding a solution on this online. So again thank you Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (1,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

II am currently having same problem: instead of loading into the winter palace, I decided to do all areas first and then open palace. When I saw it wouldnt open for me, three cards option will not load; then I thought “well”, I will do more... I am currently at 206 power and level 23 inquisitor & have destroyed everything on the maps... but now CANNOT load the Wicked Eyes Wicked Hearts quest...  frustrating to say the least, I was geared up to finish it and enter the Trespasser DLC... 

may just start over with new character since mine is an archer & wouldnt mind having an all tanked warrior team... 

any “new help” on an uncommon issue? 

Message 6 of 7 (797 Views)

★★★ Newbie
also... I am on xbox one
Message 7 of 7 (796 Views)