Re: [PC] Descent DLC

by LionMP

Original Post

[PC] Descent DLC

★★ Novice

i have a enemy stuck in a wall and i need to loot the moob to  advance the mission

¿how can do that when i can't even hit?

Message 1 of 5 (340 Views)

Hero

@LionMP Is this the 'investigate the corpses' mission? That was rather prone to issues, if memory serves. If you can see the enemy/where it's stuck you might be able to use an AoE ability (like your rift ability) to hit it. Others found that running around finding the spawn point for the enemies helped, or leaving the area entirely, going to a couple of other places, then back. Or you could load a save from before you entered the area. 

If that's not the quest you're on... more information, please? Tongue out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (334 Views)

★★ Novice

nop, is.... ¿the way to follow? i play en spanish, (el camino a seguir) i need to kill a Sha-Brytol but is stuck in a wall, and is the same in all my previous saves

Message 3 of 5 (329 Views)

Hero

If it's the quest I'm thinking of (has been quite a while since I played, especially descent), I think others have had similar issues. You can try leaving the area (or just running as far back from where you came as you can) to make the encounter reset, or load and make sure to use grappling hook or something like pull of the abyss on that enemy as soon as the fight starts to make sure it doesn't run off to get stuck in the wall before you can kill it.

If I'm way off/not very helpful, we do have Spanish boards (you can find the one for DA here), you might have more luck there. Standard smile 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (314 Views)

★★ Novice

i made it

with AOE attacks

Message 5 of 5 (308 Views)