Oops something went wrong dragon age keep

by naftwn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Oops something went wrong dragon age keep

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi,

i know this has been posted before in 2017 and 2018 however the issue has risen again the dragon age keep web site has the same oops something went wrong please refresh the page and re try.

I have tried firefox, internet explorer and google chrome and the issue is still there I also tried the website on my iPhone and the same message.

I also deleted everything in origin ( expect the local content) and I deleted the data roam data as well so the message is present. 

I just want to know if this is going to be fixed or has the website been dropped as it seems that a lot of other user are having the same issue and do not know what is going on so could someone from ea please give me a clue as to what is going on.

good news  the message has stop popping up and I have successfully downloaded the import bad news is dragon age services keep disconnecting. 

Message 1 of 3 (819 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Oops something went wrong dragon age keep

[ Edited ]
Hero

Please check out the current active thread about this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/Dragon-Age-Keep-Broken-once-again/td-p/7875286

It looks like that thread was merged with an older one, but it has the most recent comments by EA community managers.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (780 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Please check out the current active thread about this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/Dragon-Age-Keep-Broken-once-again/td-p/7875286

It looks like that thread was merged with an older one, but it has the most recent comments by EA community managers.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (781 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for the link Standard smile 

Message 3 of 3 (640 Views)