Re: Not enough shards in the game to complete quest BUG

by Unskya

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not enough shards in the game to complete quest BUG

★★★★★ Novice

You know that quest in the game where you unlock doors by collecting shards, well I can't complete the last one. There are not enough shards in the game.

I have collect EVERY single shard. I have 100%'d every region on the map. I am level 24+ and have put many hours into the game.

You are unable to complete the very last door of which ever room you are in, the final door where you need 18 shards. But, I am only at 2/18. 

There are 16 shards missing from the game.
I go to my Shards menu under the Collections category and each region is 100% done on shards. So it appears obviously there's not enough to complete this quest. Bug or what?
It would have been nice to know I wouldn't be able to finish this quest due to a certain number of shards in the game.

Message 1 of 10 (61,870 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Well after double checking for the 100th time, no, it still says I have collected all the shards in all the regions.  Still SOL and can't find anymore, because apparently there are none.

**EDIT**

Wow, never mind anymore. It appears that locations are only listed under the Shards Collections once you have found at least one in the region. I have not found a single in the Exalted Plains so therefore it wasn't appearing under the collection screen. My last region that needs collecting. Quest completion, here I come!

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (70,558 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

All I can say is that I thought I too wasn't getting enough shards, but after double checking I found that I had missed some. I was able to open all doors with no issue.

Message 2 of 10 (61,823 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Well after double checking for the 100th time, no, it still says I have collected all the shards in all the regions.  Still SOL and can't find anymore, because apparently there are none.

**EDIT**

Wow, never mind anymore. It appears that locations are only listed under the Shards Collections once you have found at least one in the region. I have not found a single in the Exalted Plains so therefore it wasn't appearing under the collection screen. My last region that needs collecting. Quest completion, here I come!

Message 3 of 10 (70,559 Views)

★★★ Expert

Then you have missed an Orc. and therfor have not discovered all of the shards or, you collected some before getting that quest and, those do not count and, cannot be used to open doors.

Message 4 of 10 (61,761 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No you're wrong on that but nice imagination though.

Message 5 of 10 (61,755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Ok folks could use a hand here. I'm having a problem with this one as well The areas for which I did in fact find all the shards in that had them orichlum things in them to view find the shards location and get therm marked on the map were:

Hinterlands 22/22

Storm Coast 13/13

Oasis 15/15

Now I find out that there is another area called the Exalted planes or something like that there. Are theere any more for which I am missing so that I can finish this one out.

Thanks in advance.

Message 6 of 10 (61,132 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've done it twice now.................there ARE enuf shards in the games to open all the doors ........just have to collect them all.

Message 7 of 10 (61,116 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You could be right there as I'm still finding shards in areas for which I'm just getting to thanks for the information.

Message 8 of 10 (60,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've supposedly 100% shard collection(though can't open last fire door)

Shards on the plains 16 or 10 (my screen isn't very big)
Oasis 15
graves 13
Hinterlands 22
Wastes 4
Coast 13
approach 14
Message 9 of 10 (56,345 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've got 8/8 for shards in the wastes

Message 10 of 10 (51,048 Views)