My character just "vanished" from screen

by Akasari

Original Post

My character just "vanished" from screen

★ Novice

Hello there, 

I've been playing DAI for 23 hours now. No bugs, no problems at all. But then, I went to Val Rouyeaux to complete the Josephine's quest and my character wasn't there. Thought it was a glitch, so i went back to a previous save. And nothing changed, my character just vanished. I can hear her interact with npc, etc. But she is not there. I don't know what's going on and it's driving me crazy. 

I've already uninstalled the game, tried to fix it in Origin, upgrade my drivers...etc... But it just doesn't work.

Please, any advice? I've tried to reach to EA Spain (that's why my English sucks) but they haven't post a single thing since 2016, so I'm hoping to get help here. 

Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (334 Views)

Re: My character just "vanished" from screen

Hero

@Akasari That's a new one! Some more information might be helpful- are you using mods at all? If so, are you using DAI mod manager or Frosty? 
Could you also generate and post a dxdiag? You can find instructions on how to do this in the spoilered part of this sticky (though you don't need to hastebin it if you don't want, just attach the .txt file to your post here, it's changed now so we can look at it without downloading). 

Anything else that might be unusual about your game or setup? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (317 Views)