My PS3 wont sync with Dragon Age Keep

by fsdfsafsfrfvaf

Original Post

My PS3 wont sync with Dragon Age Keep

★★ Novice

On my PS3 I have Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2 and Dragon Age Inquisition but on my Dragon Age Keep its showing that it cant find any PlayStation platforms so my characters are not showing up. The emails on my PlayStation Network and my Bioware acount are the same so I think they should be linked but they are not and I don't know why.

Message 1 of 12 (3,171 Views)

Re: My PS3 wont sync with Dragon Age Keep

EA DICE Team

@fsdfsafsfrfvaf

Hi,

The following article explains how you can share your keep state:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/dragon-age/dragon-age-inquisition/dragon-age-keep-on-the-wrong-origin...

I hope that helps you.

Message 2 of 12 (3,146 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

IM HAVEN SAME PROBLEM AND THE ARTICAL BELOW WAS NOT HELPFULL. I NEED "DRAGON AGE FOR DUMMYS"

becuse i never had problems with the other games on the ps3 like i have had with this one!!! & ITS ONLY 3 MONTHS OLD!!! FRUSTRATING!!!

Message 3 of 12 (3,135 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

WAS NO HELP

Message 4 of 12 (3,134 Views)

Community Manager

I advise staying away from the allcaps, it impedes clear communication. 

What are you trying to do exactly? Your old Wardens and Hawkes don't have any effect on the keep, other than a minor cosmetic progression marker do you get this?

Past this you should be able to make your worldstate and grab it on PS3, are you able to do this?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 12 (3,121 Views)

★★ Novice

My Warden and Hawk in the keep do not look the same as I made them in the games and after I made my tapestry I exported it into Dragon Age Inquisition but it did not show up in game so I know something is wrong but I don't know what. I am not sure if I have two different accounts. Is it possible I have two accounts using the same email address.   

Message 6 of 12 (3,115 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Two Origin accounts cannot be linked to the same email address. However are you sure your PSN ID and the Origin  account are correctly linked? If not you'll need to contact the support team.

Message 7 of 12 (3,110 Views)

★★ Novice

I do not know what the problem is. My emails are the same so they are supposed to be linked but they are not. I cant find any other problem so maybe they are not correctly linked but I cant contact customer service so does anybody have any other advice?     

Message 8 of 12 (3,060 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 This link does not connect to an article.
Message 9 of 12 (2,176 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have had this same problem with my Hawke not loading.

Message 10 of 12 (2,174 Views)