Re: My Hawk won't come thru to Inquisition??

by edtheaminal

Original Post

My Hawk won't come thru to Inquisition??

★ Apprentice

My Hawk is FEMALE not male and Even though my tapestry says it is female all it ever goes is to male which I am NOT the least bit interested in.  Even if I use the custom to make my character Hawk ( from Dragon age 2) into what My Hawk looked like the voice etc will NOT be correct!  How do I fix this. I cannot do this Twitter because I've NO desire to have a Twitter account whatsoever and until I get this resolved I'm sort of stuck in the game till I can get this Hawk mess cleared up! Please someone help me out hare   Thank you ever so much.  Ed

Message 1 of 3 (233 Views)

Hero

My guess if you didn't export the latest version of your DA Keep tapestry. To fix this, make sure the latest version is exported, then start a new game.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (215 Views)

★ Apprentice

I did everything from the start including the most up to date at the time tapestry.  I have over 85 hours of playtime invested and the best I can get is start a new game.  My daughter convinced me to give this a go and I'm sorry I did!  All I want is a FEMALE hawk ( VOICE INCLUDED) is there no way to achieve that? And Without starting a new game!

Message 3 of 3 (201 Views)