Re: Missing GOTY DAI DLCs

by Elizabeth_QC

Original Post

Missing GOTY DAI DLCs

★★★ Newbie

I'm missing several DLCs from my GOTY edition. I've contacted both Xbox support and EA support to which each is referring me to the other as its nothing on their end. They are not listed in Origins account nor does Xbox store show to have purchased either. DLCs missing are: Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent, Trespasser, and both spoils dlcs. Ones listed only on xbox store are: Dragonslayer, Black Emporium, and Deluxe Edition upgrade that came with the game. Its not a digital download, nor was it pre-owned, or used. Purchased new. I had these dlcs on a previous saved game file and followed the directions of the support tech that the file might be "corrupted" and to "delete the file and start over. As some DLCs are available after reaching skyhold" Second time reaching skyhold and still no additional DLCs except for the ones mentioned.

Message 1 of 3 (634 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I also had problem with DLC missing cuz I bought the game through VPN. It took a good half of a day talking to EA support, but they helped me. I don't remember much, but it was smth to do with Origin, like you need to clear it's cache. So I advise to give support one more shot. Maybe try to describe you problem from different angle.

Message 2 of 3 (469 Views)

★ Apprentice

the solution: Activate your game on the website, the dragonkeep and EA, once the game linked to the website all DLC work very well. Once you logged into the website on your game you can enjoy all DLC you have,

Message 3 of 3 (439 Views)