Masterwork Mortalitasi Staff Schematic looted or quested?

by dragonageinqui

Original Post

Re: Masterwork Mortalitasi Staff Schematic looted or quested?

★★★ Newbie

Where did you get Andraste's Grasp? Been looking for it everywhere.

Message 11 of 14 (5,463 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

"Perhaps you'll want to try the Masterwork Archon Staff? It's pretty close in stats and is easily gotten from Bull's loyalty mission, if I remember correctly."

Because to do that, you would have to side with the Qunari, you don't get it if he doesn't. Any mage who would side with them is a masochist who might as well stich their own mouth shut.

Message 12 of 14 (5,316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

IMNSHO, the First Enchanter staff is much better than the archon staff, because the schem enables you to take advantage of great bear pelts to add some hefty Crit Chance, which for a mage with the Flashpoint skill is a VERY decisive boost. Scoring a crit also chains in nicely with Varric's skills (if he's in your party).

With my total crit chance above 30%, I'm critting all the time, resulting in numerous free recasts with no cooldowns, and with the chaotic focus and conductive current skills, I can tap my barrier (which a periodic blow of my spirit blade regenerates) to boost the crits on my Fire Mine up into the 10-12k+ damage range.

Message 13 of 14 (5,301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I read on Reddit that you can loot it from one of the chests in the Cradle of Sulevin. The Cradle of Sulevin is an Elven Ruin, that you visit during the War Table scouting operation; Rumors of the Sulevin Blade. You can only start the scouting operation from the war table in Skyhold. I'll put a link to the Reddit article that I mentioned above and a link to the Cradle of Sulevin article from the wiki page below this.

Reddit article 

Wiki page 

Message 14 of 14 (521 Views)