Re: Male Inquisitor voice changes after meeting Hawke

by mesa176750

Original Post

Male Inquisitor voice changes after meeting Hawke

★★★ Newbie

I couldn't find a place to report bugs, but here we go: I chose to customize my Hawke, and in the conversation my character's voice swapped over to the British male one. I thought it was a temporary bug, but it persisted for the rest of my playthrough. I had to reload an old save :/ 

I managed to recreate the bug and I figured out that it only changed the voice if you chose to customize hawke. I, sadly, went with the default Hawke and everything was fine. 

So basically, default hawke meant no voice change. Customizing hawke meant voice swaps over.

Message 1 of 155 (16,009 Views)

★★★ Novice

Had the same issue, customized my Hawke and it swapped the British male voice to the American one.

Message 2 of 155 (15,781 Views)

★ Novice

My female Inquisitor had the same problem - the voice switched from American to British after I customized my Hawke.

Message 3 of 155 (15,736 Views)

★ Novice

Any fix for this other than switching saves?

Message 4 of 155 (15,411 Views)

★ Novice
My male Inquisitor had the same problem - the voice switched from American to British after I customized my Hawke

Message 5 of 155 (15,315 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yup, same exact freaking problem. I am kind of frustrated with this, cause I don't like the [Comment Removed, please do not use that word in this way - Admin.] high pitched voice that much. Please fix the bug...

Message 6 of 155 (14,857 Views)

★★ Novice

Have this problem too, fix it fast please! 

Message 7 of 155 (14,796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yup, got this problem too. (playing as qunari-female). I hope they fix that fast, I don't wanna play with this voice any longer.

Message 8 of 155 (14,675 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Voice changes is noting. My male inquisitor is a woman. everyone is lalking about me like i'm woman.It is higly annoying

Message 9 of 155 (14,660 Views)

★★ Novice

need a fix! =(

Message 10 of 155 (14,437 Views)