Lost multiplayer data from migration

by ewingnyk33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost multiplayer data from migration

★ Novice
I want my old xbox 1 multiplayer data back. I have been playing since before the option to migrate existed, I migrates from the 360 on the 28th but did not see the it will overwrite your svae data in the not before. Help advisor doesn't seem to understand what I am looking to recover and told me to post here.
Message 1 of 3 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost multiplayer data from migration

Community Manager

@ewingnyk33 I'm not sure why you would be directed to post here, unfortunately this isn't something we can help with. 

The Multiplayer migration will overwrite progress on the target system and can't be reverted, sorry. 

From the FAQ: 

What happens if I have already made progress on my PlayStation®4 system or Xbox One console?

• Any progress made on your PlayStation®4 system or Xbox One console before a multiplayer data migration will be overwritten with the multiplayer data migration.

https://www.dragonage.com/en_US/news/save-importer

Unfortunately it looks like this isn't something that can be undone. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (302 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@ewingnyk33 I'm not sure why you would be directed to post here, unfortunately this isn't something we can help with. 

The Multiplayer migration will overwrite progress on the target system and can't be reverted, sorry. 

From the FAQ: 

What happens if I have already made progress on my PlayStation®4 system or Xbox One console?

• Any progress made on your PlayStation®4 system or Xbox One console before a multiplayer data migration will be overwritten with the multiplayer data migration.

https://www.dragonage.com/en_US/news/save-importer

Unfortunately it looks like this isn't something that can be undone. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (303 Views)

★ Novice
They sent me here because Naveet in customer support could not understand the problem I described and punted me to you. Would it be possible to grant me the duelist charcter again at least? That is really the part that stinks about this. I am sorry I did it. I caught the warning that this was a one time transfer, but didn't continue to read after that. May I suggest a larger warning just to elimate the human error?
Message 3 of 3 (270 Views)