Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Lost Two Saved Games in One Day PS4

by blossomlothbrok

Original Post

Lost Two Saved Games in One Day PS4

★★ Newbie

I have been playing DA for about a week now. This morning we had a power outage for about 20 mins. When I came back on to start where I left off it crashes again with an error (not the first error. This game has been erroring out on me a handful of times) So I restart  the game to pick back up where it crashed on me & it prompted me to accept the terms & conditions again like it was my first play thru. I had no options to go to  my saved content. 

So I started my game brand new. Made different choices...Completed all but 2 Hinterlands quests come out of the dwarven city behind the waterfall where you get Blackwall as a companion & crashes again with an error...Lost all my data again....I wish there was someway to restore what I've lost, but I know that's  not possible. 

It's frustrating. I really love this game...but do I love it that much to speed play thru the beginning sections again?

Message 1 of 2 (357 Views)

Re: Lost Two Saved Games in One Day PS4

★★★★★ Novice

How did you lose all your data? You never saved the game at all?

1) I believe you can restore saves if cloud synch was enabled.

2) Enter a game and press F9 (load a quick save).

2) You can try to find a desired save file on internet, just change the looks of the character later when Black Emporium will be accessible.

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)
Twitter Stream

Check out the official website

Find information about characters, multiplayer, and DLC packs.

Learn more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help