Re: Linking DA:I Account to my EA Account

by Leora85

Original Post

Linking DA:I Account to my EA Account

★★★ Newbie

So I recently created a multiplayer account for Dragon Age: Inquisition, not realizing I needed an actual EA Account in order to access Dragon Age Keep. So I then created a proper EA Account but now I seem to unable to link my DA:I account to my EA account. I cannot seem to sign out of my DA:I account in order to use my EA account. I am completely stumped as to what to do and how to fix the problem.

For context, I am on Xbox One, this is my first Dragon Age game and I have the details for both my EA and DA accounts. Thank you in advance for any advice

Message 1 of 2 (493 Views)

Re: Linking DA:I Account to my EA Account

Hero

@AndroidLynxR1 Once you attach the game to an account, that's it, you can't switch to another account (this is why you can't sell second hand copies of the game). I would think the DAI account you created would be an EA account, have you tested that? Though if you've since connected your Xbox account to a different EA account, that could create issues for you, you may need to get onto EA support to sort it all out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (442 Views)