Re: Killing all 10 dragons do not net you the achievement.

by jktz122

Original Post

Killing all 10 dragons do not net you the achievement.

★★★ Newbie

I have killed all 10 dragons in the game, and my progress is saved at 9 out  of 10 dragons killed on the achievement bar. Yet in the game I have completed the mission. Any way to unlock the achievement it is the last one i need to 100% the game

Message 1 of 7 (295 Views)

★ Apprentice

@gio4226 wrote:

I have killed all 10 dragons in the game, and my progress is saved at 9 out  of 10 dragons killed on the achievement bar. Yet in the game I have completed the mission. Any way to unlock the achievement it is the last one i need to 100% the game

just curious what character are you when you killed them and how in the world .. did u kill them .. when i came across one a golden dragon i hid in the tunnel the beast was spitting fire and 1 shotting my squad i was only level 7 though 

Message 2 of 7 (283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am a qunari warrior, at level 23, used 2 mages and a rogue as my party, was fully upgraded when i decided to go for dragon kills. They are still a handful even at that level. quick tip have a warrior in your party with all the taunts you can put on him/her and everybody else with barrier abilities to place on the warrior. Should be a a piece of cake.

Message 3 of 7 (279 Views)

★ Apprentice

guess i'll wait till my charcter is fleshed out and fully mature mine is a human mage 

Message 4 of 7 (275 Views)

★ Novice

Started killing dragons from 17 on my Qunari warrior.

I use 1 mage (Solas) I use Sera (thousand cuts is just insane) and I use Blackwall for tanking.

I recorded one dragon fight if you wish to see it.

If this is too much of a spoiler for this forum, I apologize.

Greater Mistral Dragon

Message 5 of 7 (261 Views)

★★★★ Novice

have this issue all 10 dragons dead no achievement. for the person asking about killing them, its not hard and there are ways to make it easier. you can craft enhanced weapons that give your team members guard every time they auto attack for instance.

Message 6 of 7 (257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I totally got kinda the same problem it say I slain all 10 but the trophy didnt pop for me either needless to say Im a lil bit pissed they do take sum time to kill kinda feel like its wasted time in a sense

Message 7 of 7 (254 Views)