Items/weapons disappearing dragon age inquisition

by Sunaman14

Original Post

Re: Items/weapons disappearing dragon age inquisition

★★★ Newbie

So after crafting a bunch of items that seemed to disappear... I was happy to find that they were actually in inventory, but equipped on a random character.  I just had to unequip from casandra to install on blackwall

Message 21 of 23 (697 Views)

★ Novice
@Innishannon Dang. I couldn't understand why I could no longer see Kitty's Collar in inventory. Thought my game was bugged. Took your post to discover it in "Valuables". Thank you!
Message 22 of 23 (601 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This bug is still happening, but my stuff ain't in valuables.  It's just gone.  Winter Palace, servants quarters.  Boom, no armor, no staff.  First time ever encountered.  I went back before quest to make extra.  Completely ridiculous.

Edit: It's happening again!!  I go to the blacksmith in Skyhold to craft a couple ice and fire staffs to go dragon hunting.  I see them in my inventory before I leave, but as soon as I leave so do they.  I'm beyond angry!  I've reloaded from several different points with nothing being solved.  I lose my staffs every single time.  Again, not in valuables.  Just gone.

Message 23 of 23 (194 Views)