Re: Is there a way to make the dialogue wheel completely invisible?

by LilGumiho

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to make the dialogue wheel completely invisible?

★★★★★ Novice

I'd like to know how I can turn that wheel invisible (and steel being able to do the choices with the numbers of course). I have written the number for each choices on a paper and I wanted to record that last scene of Trespasser but that dialogue wheel keeps showing up!

So yes, it's not immersive at all and I wanted to make it as immersive as possible so I can keep playing that vid, shivering, crying and depressing each time I do (lol).

Message 1 of 4 (463 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

I just found a way totally accidentally! I used the DAI Cinematic Tools and then hid the HUD by pressing Inser and TADAH! It hid it all! I hope that will be useful to someone else in the future. ♥ Large smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (416 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Does this work for you?

https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/2n0iik/how_to_turn_off_your_hud_in_dragon_age_inquisitio...

I haven't tested it myself, so I don't know if it will affect the dialogue wheel.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yup, already used that. That's why I posted this message right after testing it actually. I'm so frustrated... Frown

Message 3 of 4 (444 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just found a way totally accidentally! I used the DAI Cinematic Tools and then hid the HUD by pressing Inser and TADAH! It hid it all! I hope that will be useful to someone else in the future. ♥ Large smile

Message 4 of 4 (417 Views)