Iron Bull Demands of the Qun Assassination attempt not triggering xboxone

by ChocolatePrimo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Iron Bull Demands of the Qun Assassination attempt not triggering xboxone

★ Novice

so i recently saved the chargers, but when i talk to the iron bull the scene where assassins are sent after him does not play. i have never experienced this before and am a lil upset cos i wanna romance him this time around. i was able to get the scene to trigger once somehow while reloading a save in hopes of picking the best dialogue option, but have since had to reload and lost that. reloading doesnt fix this, nor does exiting and reentering skyhold. idk if this is important, but i recently took the reaver specialization. however the cutscene doesnt trigger even if i load a save from before i became a reaver. help???

Message 1 of 5 (4,300 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Iron Bull Demands of the Qun Assassination attempt not triggering xboxone

★★★★★ Expert

@ChocolatePrimo;  That scene may not play for quite a while after you return from the Storm Coast. IIRC, it also takes talking to Bull (or Krem, I forget which) in the tavern to trigger it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,293 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@ChocolatePrimo;  That scene may not play for quite a while after you return from the Storm Coast. IIRC, it also takes talking to Bull (or Krem, I forget which) in the tavern to trigger it.

Message 2 of 5 (4,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie
what if i’ve already talked to him and the scene still won’t trigger? been trying to fix for many hours and going to a different save doesn’t work either (i’m playing on a ps4 btw)
Message 3 of 5 (3,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this happened a few years ago, but I'm having this issue now too. How did you fix it??

Message 4 of 5 (977 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Dragon Age: Inquisition, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (841 Views)