Re: Inquisition won't launch

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Inquisition won't launch

★ Novice

Inquisition won't launch on my pc. It's been a few months and I'm getting a bit frustrated, to be honest. I've tried clearing up my memory cache, making sure that it was an exception on AVG and avast, then deleted them when that didn't work. Deleted, then reinstalled, and it still won't work. 

Message 1 of 3 (354 Views)

@ALeash_d Need more info to help. Please post a dxdiag file, exactly what it is doing, such as black screen and close, getting to title screen and closing, or never even starting to any screen, and list any mods if any used. Otherwise any suggestion is just a wild guess.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Dont make exception on AVG/avast  just disable it the time you gaming and now try the game its working good Standard smile. If you installed the game with this 2 cr*p uninstall/reinstall the game  without it.

Message 3 of 3 (316 Views)