Re: Inner Circle Quest: All New, Faded for Her is bugged/glitched.

by Zoso-six

Original Post

Inner Circle Quest: All New, Faded for Her is bugged/glitched.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After a few hours of trying to figure this quest out, I finally caved and watched a Youtube video on this quest.

Apparently it's supposed to start a cutscene with Solas when you approach the demon in the summoning circle.

This didn't happen. Instead, the quest marker disappeared (though it's still in my journal as an active quest) and there's no where to go from there.

PC Version of DA: Inquisition by the way. Hopefully you all fix this in an upcoming update.

Message 1 of 8 (1,736 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same issue I'm having... I haven’t been able to find an answer yet, either. It baffles me just how bug-ridden DA3 is and still no hotfixes!

Message 2 of 8 (1,698 Views)

★ Novice

my scene didn't activate either and i'm playing on ps4

Message 3 of 8 (1,355 Views)

★ Novice

This actually happened to me earlier on the Xbox One.  Luckily I had saved just before entering the quest area, as in the purple ring, and after reloading and trying again it started.  It was very weird.

Message 4 of 8 (1,350 Views)

★★ Novice

Any updates on this? I am trying to destroy the summoning circle and as soon as I destroy the last pylon, screen goes black. I was able to alt+tab back and forth to get screen to come back, but now quest marker is still there but demon is gone and i don't know what to do.

Message 5 of 8 (1,246 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It worked for me when I first examined the bodies on the road that leads to the summoning circle.

Message 6 of 8 (1,148 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I think I did a save/load or transitioned to skyhold and back and that solved it for me

Message 7 of 8 (1,133 Views)

★ Novice

I'm bugged too please fix this soon. I have the PC version is there a console comand to restart the quest? 

Message 8 of 8 (775 Views)